Saturday, November 12, 2011

140. Not sure why my body is not cooperating with further weight loss at the moment. It's been the longest plateu ever! I haven't been watching my eating religiously as before, although I am eating mostly right with a few treats thrown in every now and then. For example, yesterday I drank hot chocolate but had it made with nonfat milk, and a tiny vanilla scone (my favorite weakness along with nuts).

If there is something I need to change in my routine I think it might be my workouts. Maybe more classes like "Body Abs Workouts" because it uses weights and repetitions throughout the workout. I went to the body abs class last night at my gym and I know it was good for my body. I think this might be the direction I need to make. Some adjustment is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment