Sunday, November 27, 2011

Give Me 5 More

Got up and ate an apple. I went off to the gym. I ran on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes. I burned a whole 300 calories!! Yes! Drank a fruit smoothie with whey protein mix. And, ate a half breakfast sandwich from Mother's. It had egg, bacon, a soy meat, tomato, avocado on a sourdough bread toasted or grilled. I dipped it in ketchup when I got home. It lasted me a long long time! Ate lunch from Trader Joes: a cabbage salad with couscous, garbanzo beans and tomato. Also had an organic orange and a banana, and a very small handful of trail mix with cashews, almonds and chocolate pieces. Drank a cup of soy milk. I am so full now. And, am drinking plenty of water today! And, green tea too.

My exercise plan for the week is yoga twice, Zumba twice, Body Abs twice, and Boot Camp once. I am also planning to do elliptical machine daily for 30 minutes. I want to do all this exercise, but, when the rubber meets the road we'll see how my body handles it. They say that we should exercise every day. I'll do it if my body cooperates. If not, then at least I have high expectations!!

My food intake needs to be monitored this month as well. I want to end the year 2011 well and eat as healthy as I can throughout the month of December! Only healthy drinks here please! And, healthy meals too. Can I lose 5 more pounds this year, for a total of 50? I'm down 45 pounds since January of 2011. Let's see if my body will give me 5 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment