Friday, November 25, 2011

A Healthy Start


So, this morning, the morning after Thanksgiving Day, I began with a healthy bowl of oatmeal, made with a cup of nonfat milk and a small gala apple diced, with a little cinnamon and honey. I also drank a small quarter cup of the instant Korean style coffee.


This was much better than what I ate yesterday! I am ashamed to say I visited McDonalds. Not only did I visit McDonalds, but, I ate a Big Mac, fries and diet soda. Do I not know better? Yes, I do. But, it was emotional eating. I was looking for comfort in the arms of the Big McD!! Did I find it there? Uh, no. Time to get back on track. So, that is why I am proud of myself for choosing a healthy breakfast today. And, I can start eating healthy again with my next meal. And the next one, and the next one after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment