Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

So, today I started off with a 2 egg burrito, much like yesterday! A few slices of cucumber and seasoned with catsup, mustard, a little salt, pepper and hot sauce. One orange, one cup of nonfat milk.

Off to early morning exercise. Zumba!! Zumba "Master" Class. That just means 90 minutes of dance; exhilerating, calorie-burning fun!

Afterwards, ate a lunch of yogurt, fruit, and a veggie burger with lettuce and catsup, mustard and mayo (but,light and easy), on a white bun.

Then, relaxed time in the jacuzzi and pool at my condo. I was thinking I should have invited someone to join me this afternoon at the jacuzzi. But, I didn't think of it in time to do so.

So far today, my eating is okay. A little high again on the white flour products, but, hey, I was in a Zumba Master Class today, so I can definately afford it!

Drinking plenty of water and barley tea; one of my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment