Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday 9/4/11




Breakfast-2 egg burrito with some sliced cucumber, seasoned with ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper, one orange, one cup of nonfat milk, and that's it.

Lunch-ham and cheese sandwich on white, mustard no mayo, cup of yogurt,

Dinner-curry zuchinni with tofu, over mixed white and brown rice cooked about a half cup, one cup of nonfat milk, and side of radish kimchi, and for dessert a nectarine, which was rotten so about half. BFB (big fat bummer).

So, kind of alot of white flour today: like the tortilla, and white bread, and white rice (though mixed with brown rice too). I'm just going through my pantry trying to use up what I have, so that is how I came up with some of these "recipes". Next time, if I get any tortilla, I would choose a whole grain such as wheat, tortilla. I think that would be a healthier alternative!! But, I'm satisfied with how I ate today.

I drank plenty of water. Oh, just to share with you. In the mornings, I typically drink at least 2 cups of water easily. Just an FYI.

But, no exercise today. I'm such a bum! Well, tomorrow I am going to a 90 minute Zumba dance party, so that will more than make up for a rested weekend! ha!

I got a wonderful compliment this morning. I ran into Linda at church, and 1st she said something like, how nice I looked. Then, she changed her mind, and said that I looked "gorgeous" today!! And, of course, I said, thank you. Later, I was thinking about her comment, and some of its significance for me personally. As I was growing up, no one ever told me that I was pretty! I even remember, as a young girl, perhaps in the 2nd or 3rd grade at the time, and one of the adults around said how pretty one of the other girls was in the group. But, she, nor any of the other adults, said if I was pretty!! I always remembered that. Even now. So, I felt a sort of healing moment when Linda mentioned about my appearance. And, that is just the way it is! My truth. So, if someone wants to tell me that I look pretty, or gorgeous, or beautiful, today, then I shall surely receive it!! And, until next time. I so love to write. It's not a chore at all. And, oh my goodness. 5 minutes until worship service starts! I better leave now! Leave me a comment and say hello! Hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment