Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday's Morning Breakfast

Nothing exciting to report. Just one egg, scrambeled with some veggies I found in my fridge: 4 chopped baby carrots, makes like a small palmful, and same with some green onion I had frozen in my freezer. Sauteed these in a little bit of country crock spread. Two slices of toasted raisen bread; just trying to go through what I have before getting more food if possible.

Sidenote: I spent $25 last week on just 5 things! It was like oranges, nectarines, a gallon of milk, a bag of trail mix, and some yoplait yogurt!! I think that is too much to spend! I'll have to start looking for some better deals on food and only buy that. Sheesh!

Anyways, back to breakfast. So, today, egg, veggies, one orange, one cup of nonfat milk, and 2 slices of toast with spread. So, nothing exciting here; just need to watch the white flour products. Took a daily multivitamin and supplemental fish oil for the heart. Have not exercised today yet. Will most likely go to gym this afternoon for zumba class.

Lunch should be a salad and some yogurt and fruit with cold tea or water.

Dinner-so boring these days. Eating leftovers. Curry squash over mixed grain rice. Well, at least it's quick and simple. But, sometimes I get so tired of eating leftovers. Once I start eating the food in my freezer it'll free up some room for freezing leftovers and making a variety of meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment