Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yesterday I had lunch with one of my students. One of my ESL students. So, I wanted to take him somewhere he hadn't been before. So we went to IHOP. And, we ordered appetizers, the cheese sticks with onion rings and chicken fingers, and a cup of chicken tortilla soup, and a philly cheese steak sandwich. And, hot chocolate (with whip cream) afterwards. Yeah, not one of my best eating days. Okay, I should say meals.

Today started out okay eating wise. Ate a healthy breakfast. But, we were having a family dinner since sister is in town this week. So, for lunch just grazed on popcorn, diet soda, and yogurtland.

For dinner we had Woodranch. I was so hungry by dinnertime. I ate 2 pieces of chicken, 2 small ribs, and all the sides: mac n cheese, baked beans, mashed potatoes, garlic rolls (2), salad, and half a corn on the cob, and plenty of water. They had dessert too, but I didn't have any room for dessert, because I filled up on dinner. So, at least that was a good decision. But, that was after the damage had been done. At the time of eating, I was thinking that I had eaten light for lunch, and I was famished, so I used these reasons as justification for eating more than I would have normally eaten. So, tomorrow night I will have to go to the gym!

And, that was my day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment