Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Beginning

Some day I want to write about some of the emotions I felt in the beginning of my weight loss journey. I have them written down somewhere. If I could only find out where that was! I sort of remember feeling a little bit of doubt and disbelief. I didn't know if my body would shrink or not, and if so, by how much. I think the 1st week I lost somewhere around 4 pounds. I have to go back and check my documentations to know for sure. I do remember getting weepy and teary-eyed once I got close to losing 10 pounds! I think it was at pound 9 that I wept! And, I had no idea if I would even hit a 20 pound mark! But, I did everything that Jane, my "food coach", taught me, and, it worked. That, I know for sure. By the way, I just reached 138. Woo hoo. When was the last time I hit the 130s range? It's been years. And years. And years. So, ya!!!

Once I find my old journal, the first one I used when I first started out, then I will review and share more about that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment