Saturday, August 20, 2011

International Delight


So, this is my dinner tonight: chicken curry over a bed of mixed grain rice, along with a small side of kimchi and black beans, and a cup of non fat milk. Later I might have a piece of fruit and some Korean style tea.

Today for lunch I had a wrap: I put a layer of chipotle hummus on a tortilla and stuffed the tortilla with cucumber slices, tomato, and a fried hotdog! It's a humble meal. Anyways, and a serving of yogurt.

Breakfast was the typical egg, scrambled, with steamed onion and tomato, seasoned with cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, and jalepeno sauce. An orange, a cup of green tea, and a cup of non fat milk. Hmmm...seems like I am missing fruit! Am I getting enough fruit in my diet today?

Didn't exercise today though. I need to figure out how to be disciplined in this area. I know it would help both my wasteline, and my mental mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment