Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Dinner

So I went to the gym this afternoon. I walked on one of the elliptical machines that has handles for the arms too and walked 30 minutes. Then I quickly got ready for worship service in the evening. I ran out of time to eat, so, unfortunately, I didn't get to eat after working out. So I had to wait until after worship service to eat, and that was around 8 or 8:30. I ate a ham sandwich from Subway. I ordered the footlong because it's only $5.00. I got it with mustard no mayo, and no oil. On wheat bread! So, I'm pretty proud of myself for ordering that way! Usually I'd eat a 6 inch with a bag of chips and an iced tea, and load up the sandwich with mayo, oil and vinegar (cuz it's really so tasty that way), but not tonight. The only down side, is that I ate the entire foot long instead of just half. That is because I was so hungry by 8:30!! Lunch was around 1, so that was too long of a time to go without food. That was my poor planning. I think the calorie content for dinner was around 600. So, probably I am good for the day.

I appreciated my conversation this evening with Sandra. She was very interested to hear my story, as well as to tell me hers. All this over sandwiches, and then some jacuzzi time!! I feel like I am going to sleep well tonight!!

Even when at church tonight, one of the guys came up to me and asked me if I had been working out! That is so funny to me. Anyways, so he wanted to know what I had been doing as well. Zumba baby, Zumba! I told him. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment