Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Does My Life Even Count?



Sorry my picture is sideways!! I rotated it but it still uploading this way. Can you turn your head a sideways and see?

Sometimes I am not aware of how I am or am not influencing other people in my life. But, last night one of my friends told me that she had bought her food diary, and she is going to start using it. Yes, I am so happy for her!!!

This is a picture of my food diary. It is for 6 months. I got it at Borders during their going-out-of-business sale. It has a place for recording meals, and calorie counts, as well as additional information if you want, such as protein grams, fat grams, fiber grams, and carb grams. I found that it was a very useful tool, especially in the beginning of the year when I had no idea what my food contained in terms of these things! Truly, I was clueless (I'm laughing but it's true)!

I went for a period of time not using it. However, I am using it again daily, to at least write down the foods I eat. I would like to record the calories so I can count where I am at. Probably, my guess is, I am in a healthy range, but, I would rather be more concrete about it than just trying to guess. This is just me, and the approach that I feel will work best/well for me!

The final thing I wish to say is this: I am really happy you are reading my blog!! It really really warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment