Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, August 29, 2011

What a crazy eating day. A very unusual one. Grazing. Trail mix in the morning, like 6:15 AM. An orange around 8:30 AM plus a hard boiled egg. Another hard boiled egg around 11:30 AM. Yogurt @ 12 or 12:30. Then rice, sausage, and cucumber kimchi around 12:30 or 1. Protein shake in the afternoon after a 30 minute elliptical machine workout. Dinner around 6:30 PM: a sandwich from Subway, on the honey wheat bread, all veggies, mustard no mayo, no oil no vinegar. Was planning on cooking dinner at home but took an extended nap instead. So, I opted for convenience from Subway instead since I had run out of time before FPU meeting started. As it was, I was 10 minutes late.

Ate a cookie at FPU meeting tonight. Homemade and so delicious. Wanted another one, but I refrained.

Later in the evening talking with one of the ladies about weight and diet. One of the ladies said she had lost 30 pounds last year but put it back on this year. She said I am inspiring her to lose the weight again. I feel determined not to put it back on.

I weighed myself at gym today: still around 140. I'm not all about the number, but I do hope the number to go down! Not just for physical appearance sake, but, am also thinking about the added health benefits involved in lowering one's weight and eating healthily. Is it possible for me to avoid diabetes from changing my diet?

I received some nice hand-me-downs tonight from Jill. So excited. I want to do the happy dance!! Sandals to go with this cute dress. Some casual and nice clothes for work. God knew what I needed and chose Jill to be that human vessel to provide for me. So thankful!! Fashion show for the girls!! LoL

30 minutes working out and 60 minutes rotating between the jacuzzi and sauna and steam room. I wonder if anything is wrong with this picture?

Final note-A few weeks back someone mentioned how it seems I've developed some self control in an area of my life (eating and physical). But, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self control.

No comments:

Post a Comment