Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Entry

Ah!! Welcome to my first entry for my online food diary!! Today was not a good day as far as food intake goes! Breakfast started out great, or as normal, with a scrambled egg, a cup of mixed steamed veggies, a cup of nonfat moo, and one orange. Plus, I usually drink a cup of hot green tea in the morning. And, take a multi vitamin and fish oil too.

For lunch I met some ladies and we had a feast! Well, it was not all bad!! My aunt brought Panera and we shared. I brought cucumbers, tomatoes, hummus, plums and hot dogs! My mom brought fruit: watermelon chunks! So we shared, and it was all so delicious!!

As for later, in the afternoon, this is when I "fell" from grace! Tequila shots, crackers, brie cheese and more fruit. Okay, in retrospect, I guess it was not all that bad!! I'm just certainly not used to eating like that. It was a lot of snacks.

For dinner, I had a small bowl of rice, less than usual, and some spicy chicken with veggies, plus a cup of nonfat moo. And, a cup of hot tea for afterwards.

So, all in all, it was a mediocre food eating day!! Not "perfect", but not so bad either. (I think there's a lot of calories in alcohol though, right?)

Until next time,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment