Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday's Morning Breakfast



Just a quick note about today's morning breakfast. Alarm went off around 6 AM, but felt groggy and not wanting to get up. Waited until about 6:45 to get up for a morning walk. Wanted to put something in my stomach before then. So, I grabbed about a quarter cup of trail mix before going out on the morning walk.

The morning walk was cool. I loved it. Wore a new outfit I got last night from Jill. The pinkish-purple suit up, with nice decor on it. Walked around neigborhoodd about 50 minutes. Came back and made a proper breakfast of the following: 1 orange, 1 cup of non fat milk, one scrambled egg with sauteed onion and garlic in butter, and a side of cucumber kimchi, and about a half cup or a third cup of cooked mixed grain rice, and a cup of hot green tea. Am definately filled up with good nutrition. Balanced. From variety of food groups.

Drank a lot of water before and after the morning walk. Also, took a multi vitamin and fish oil supplement. Am off to a good start so far.

It's just one meal at a time. And, one day at a time. I sound like a recovering addict. LoL

But, in some ways, its true. Have so much to prepare today for new class. Such a blessing to be teaching. God is stretching me "just enough". Not too much that I get exasperated. But, also not too little that I don't feel a need to rely on Him.

Spent some time this morning in extended prayer. Was reminded about something Nackwon told me Sunday night. She reminded me about life being about God, and our relationship with Jesus.

Then, I am reading a friend's blog, Jo. She's the friend I met in Korea and stayed with her and we hung out together often. Now she's back in UK, and I'm intrigued by her blog. It is memories of that season of Korea.

Hungry now for lunch. Next meaL? Uh, maybe fish, and rice and kimchi? I must think I'm korean or something!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment