Friday, October 28, 2011

How did I do today? I'm not sure. I think okay overall. But, probably could have done better. Here's the low-down:

Breakfast:
*2 slices of wheat toast (as opposed to one)
*with nutella spread
*one orange
*one cup of nonfat moo
*instant coffee with cream and sugar

Snack:
*one small gala apple

Lunch:
*ham and cheese melts on 2 corn tortillas, jack cheese, and seasoned with hot sauce and tomato slices on top, about half a tomato, maybe 4 oz. of cheese, and one serving of ham lunchmeat
*one banana
*a handful of nacho cheese tortilla chips, why did I do that? It was a craving!

Snack:
*mushrooms, about a handful
*celery, about 2 stalks
*2 T. hummus with jalepeno and cilantro

Dinner:
*fried rice with kimchi and soy bean sprouts, it was brown rice, fried with a little bit of leftover kimchi, and about a cup of the soy bean sprouts, along with soy sauce and sesame oil and seeds, not bad!
*one cup of nonfat moo
*one slice of leftover orange from morning

Exercise:
Zumba for about 40 minutes because I was late and the substitute Zumba instructor stopped 5 minutes early~I didn't dare weigh myself on the scale today. I'm too scared. I was going to do yoga tonight but I didn't get myself moving in time to go. Yeah, sometimes I get in a little bit of a funk, so today was kind of one of those days. I was happy to run into Cathy this morning as I was leaving the gym she was at the ATM machine. And then I took some time in the jacuzzi at home. Yes, it was a pleasant day; I even got to read a book. This book is by John Wimber on Intimate Prayer. Well, actually, it is more like a little booklet. Anyways, wow! There are so many jewels packed in that little book. Maybe I can share one with you. Hmmm...let's see. The reward of intimate prayer is not the answer but in intimacy alone with the Father. Well, I'm not sure if I am recalling it accurately, but I think that was the jist of the idea. Anyways, this is not a book review blog, this is a health and fitness blog!! Stick to the topic please. (Just kidding~) Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!! Leave me an encouraging note!!

No comments:

Post a Comment