Monday, October 10, 2011

Lose 5 pounds in One Week!

I am at 141. Last Friday I went to my Zumba class and weighed myself then.

Sooooooooo, this week my friend and I are trying to lose 5 pounds in one week. Yes! We are being focused on food and exercise!! For one week only we are going to totally watch what we eat. We are going to eat lots of lean protein and veggies, and say no to sweets and things. Then, we are also going to exercise like every day and take a good mulit vitamin.

Saturday night I bought some things I would need for eating this week. I got a dozen eggs, some low fat yogurt, and some fruit and brown rice.

On Sunday (yesterday) I began the intense plan. Well, I went to a Korean worship service Sunday morning, and for lunch we ate white rice, kimchi, an egg side dish and some miso bean sprout soup. The rice they served you was like a whole plate full, so I ate about half, or just over half of it. The good news is that I didn't eat all of the rice, but the bad news is that I did eat more than half of it. Originally I divided the plate into just a half amount of the rice served, but it was so delicious, especially with the kimchi, so I ate a little bit more than the half. But, then Sunday's dinner was a healthy spinach salad with lean chicken meat, and I didn't really snack on anything all night.

So, I am back on track (hopefully). And, today (monday) I have been eating well overall. I did have one cup of coffee though, the instant kind, with sugar and creamer. But, I am going to the gym tonight and will work out at a high intensity (hopefully). So, it is like my "last chance workout" on the Biggest Loser.

Yea, the other day my friend and I were watching the Biggest Loser. One of the activities they had to do was a 4 quarter contest in 15 minute increments. The winner was the team that burned the most calories. They had to work hard each quarter. This workout has inspired me to do the same in my own workouts. My goal tonight is to replicate this type of workout. And then hit the jacuzzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment