Monday, October 10, 2011

I Can't Get Noooo Sat-tis=fact-tion~

So, today I am like totally satisfied with myself overall. The only "down" side of the day was drinking the instant coffee which contained sugar and creamer already in it. That kind of coffee is my weak spot.

Breakfast today was the typical one scrambled egg, one orange, one cup of non fat milk, one cup of hot green tea, one slice of wheat toast with some nutella spread (probably too fattening), and one cup of cooked veggies.

Drank the instant coffee in the morning as a mid morning snack.

Lunch was a salad of spinach, cucumber, green beans and lean ham lunch meat (only 60 calories for the ham). Drizzled with 2 tablespoons of dressing from Trader Joes, the sesame ginger soy dressing (only 35 calories for 2 T). Also ate a 6 oz. portion of lowfat yogurt and about a half a cup of strawberries.

Drank iced green tea and an americano. I put some non fat milk in the americano along with one or two packets of splenda.

For dinner I made a fish and vegetable spicy stew, and served it with a half cup of cooked white and brown rice mixed, and some kimchi and a cup of non fat milk. Totally satisfying.

Exercise today was one hour on the elliptical type machine. I did it in 4 fifteen minute increments (just like they did on the Biggest Loser a few weeks ago). I burned somewhere between 500 and 550 calories in that one hour workout alone. My favorite part of working out is by far the jacuzzi time afterwards!! This has always been my truth.

I am pleased with myself today. I am hoping to hit the gym EVERY DAY this week (Monday through Friday) for one hour of cardio or toning classes. My other goal is to focus intensely on eating right throughout the week. One day down, 4 more to go. I'll tackle the weekend after that.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Thanks God for redeeming my body from what it was to where it is, and to where it may be going. I love Jesus because He 1st loved me!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment