Sunday, October 16, 2011

So So Sunday

Invitation to lunch at Cathy's house today. How could I say no? Lovely time with lovely friends!

Turkey sausages for lunch with apples and carrot sticks. So very nice for my waistline, minus the chips. On the plus side, I didn't pig out on the chips, but I did have enough.

Dinner was a goulash type of ground beef with a mixture of veggies in a tomato sauce. The veggies were a quarter of a medium potato chopped, some cabbage, and some zucchinni. And a cup of milk. Non fat milk.

Snacked on low fat yogurt and trail mix.

And, ate more trail mix after that. Began with one serving of trail mix. But, later had another palmful and then another. So, overall eating today was satisfactory minus the trail mix indulgement.

Well, tomorrow is Monday. It's a new day. Time to exercise again, Mon-Fri. and to focus on eating right. Am curious what my weight is now after last week's intense workouts and eating focus.

Love the new clothes friends have given me. I feel so blessed. Jane, April and Jill have all made contributions to my clothing attire, and it has helped me so much! I feel tremendously blessed, and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment