Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Week In Review~

This past week my friend and I made a goal of eating right all week long and to exercise daily. As for me, I did it!! I exercised starting Monday until Friday every day!! This is a 1st for me all year long!! I took 3 Zumba classes, and went on the elliptical machine for one hour on the other 2 days of the week. Today is Saturday, and my body is a little bit sore. I think it is a good kind of sore though. My plan is to rest today and tomorrow, and then go at it again next week.

My eating is all right overall. When I eat a sandwich, I make sure the bread is wheat not white. And, I use mustard or something fat free, not mayonaise. I've been drinking a lot of water and take a daily multi vitamin.

My current weight this week fluctuated between 139 and 141, which is where I have been for like the past 3 or 4 months!! I'll just keep plugging along and see where my body will take me.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment