Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Review

Today's breakfast:
*one biscuit with margarine and strawberry spread
*one cup of nonfat moo
*one tangerine
Snack:
*one cup instant coffee
*a lot of biscuit cookies from Trader Joes :(
Lunch:
*one cup of chicken tortilla soup, homemade
*one small handful of crushed nacho cheese chips as soup topping

Snack:
*one tomato
*2 celery stalks
*2 T. cilantro and jalepeno hummus
*one small gala apple
*one cup of hot green tea with brown rice blend
Dinner:
*vegetable soup in tomato broth with fish
*small portion of nonfat vanilla yogurt

Exercise:
*one hour Zumba
*142??? When I weighed myself tonight at the gym the scale said 142. Is it possible? Could I have seriously gained 5 pounds in 5 days? God, I hope not! I don't think so. I feel the scale is wrong! My clothes aren't feeling any tighter than usual. And, I haven't eaten 5 pounds worth of food, have I? I know last time I weighed myself in the morning I got a smaller number!! I should try that again!!

So, overall, I am pleased with my eating today. I know I messed up with the tea biscuits from Trader Joe's, but what's done is done. And, I did go out and buy fresh produce from Wholesome Choice, so now I'll be munching on healthy snacks this week for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment