Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Journal

Breakfast: 1 slice of wheat toast with 2 T. nutella spread, 1 orange, 1 cup of hot green tea

Lunch: 3 beef and potato tacos with onion, rice and beans, grape juice, Munched on 2 chocolate chip cookies. Too much sugar definately!!

Dinner: 1 egg omelette style with mixed veggies (tomato, zuchinni and onion), jalepeno sauce and cup of nonfat moo

Eating today not too great but not too bad. The fried corn tortillas for the tacos was probably the worst thing I ate today. And, I didn't eat just 1 or 2 tacos, which would have been more acceptable. But, I ate 3 tacos!! So, too many carbs in the corn tortilla, AND, too much fried food from the fried taco. But, so good!! Just cannot be a habit.

Starting a new program of eating tomorrow. Trying to focus on cutting down fat this month. Want to begin each day with cup of warm water with half a juice from lemon. And, breakfast smoothie of grapefruit and nopales, or substituting cabbage!

On the one hand, I have made amazing progress this year with my weight and body size. On the other hand, I've come this far, I may as well go all the way now and get slim and trim! This is why I am wanting to focus on getting rid of my belly fat now. I have a friend, Maria, who is helping me and teaching me a few "tricks" I can do. I hope it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment