Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nuts, Fruits and Other Things!

Yes, my breakfast this morning was a bowl of oatmeal. Made with non fat milk. And, topped with a little bit of trail mix. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you'll know that trail mix is one of my loves/weaknesses. I know, it's not ALL bad, and contains some healthy fat, so I shouldn't be so apologetic for it.

But, mighty proud of myself for lunch. I packed for lunch today the following: a banana, an orange, an apple, some yogurt, and some turkey deli lunch meat. Can you say happiness? I'm at a Starbucks now, drinking an iced green tea with splenda. I'm in heaven! The only down side is that my eating times are a little bit irregular today! Well, only lunch is a little bit later than usual. That's all.

I'm not sure what time dinner will be. The plan is Zumba class at 5:45 tonight. And, dinner will be steak fajitas (with onion and peppers). Not sure yet what else to make with it. Beans? Rice? Other?

Doing my best to eat healthy each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment