Friday, October 21, 2011

Victory in Sight?

I totally enjoyed Jane's Zumba class last night (Thursday). But, getting up this morning and out the door on time for Dawn's morning Zumba class proved to be difficult. I think I did it last week, but this week I think the weather was affecting my mood. It is so overcast in the morning, it's like pulling me down a little bit. Or, maybe because I have a major decision to make in the next 10 days that is stressing me out a little. Maybe I feel a combination of all these. Whatever the case, I made myself get to the gym. Well, I was running late, so I got sidetracked with an errand, and then got myself to the gym. And, dance class was over by then. So, I opted for the elliptical machine.

I was hoping for one hour on the machine, but, after 30 minutes, I had to quit. My body was done! All I can think is that my body needs, or needed, a time of rest from last night's dance class. Last week when I was exercising every day for an hour, I was going in the evenings and allowed like a 24 hour rest in between most of the workouts.

Ok, so now for the success part of my entry. I don't know what compelled me, but I decided to check my weight on the scale this morning. 137?!! Really? I was elated. Esctatic. Unbelieveable! Just last night at the gym I thought the scale said 140 or 141. So, morning time is best time to take my weight! Ha ha. Yes, I'm 137 now. And, it makes me feel like a million bucks. Well, it also motivates me to continue on this road. It makes me want to keep eating the right foods and it makes me want to keep exercising.

Wow~thanks God for helping my body come down to the 130s range. I want my body to glorify You, too.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment