Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh Noooooo

Uh-oh! I need to be careful!! Today I ate these delicious biscuit cookies from Trader Joe's. If I only had 3 or 4 cookies then that would have been fine. But, I snacked, and snacked, and snacked. Uh-oh is right. I better be careful.

If that was the only mishap then maybe I wouldn't have reason to worry. However, yesterday I also took a mis-step. Were they those chocolate fudge cookies again? Actually, that might have been Sunday; I'm not sure. But, I know I need to watch what I am putting into my mouth! Always.

Why am I so concerned about what I eat nowadays? For one thing, I lived almost a decade or longer without taking thought to what I injested. Consequently, I gained nearly 50 some pounds!! Secondly, I didn't lose all this weight for nothing; I mean, I didn't lose all this weight only to gain it all back again. So, it is necessary for me to pay attention to what I eat and to eat well, so that I might maintain a healthy weight from this day onward.

On a positive note, after our meeting tonight I went to the gym and worked on the elliptical machine for one hour and burned 550 some calories. I like when that happens!

So, yeah, this is my story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment