Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Redemption

Yes, Wednesday was a little bit of a fall from grace; I ate the whole slice of the dreaded cheesecake! I'm sure it must have been around 400 calories or more for that one slice. So, today (Thursday) I had a much improved day.

Breakfast
*Oatmeal
*Non fat milk
*Walnuts
*Cup of instant coffee with powdered cream and sugar

Lunch
*Rice noodle Vietnamese soup with beef
*Served with peppers, basil, cilantro and bean sprouts

After Lunch Dessert
*non fat frozen yogurt from yogrutland (chocolate, strawberry and taro flavors)
*topped with blueberries, strawberries and carob/chocolate chips

Late Afternoon Snack
*Hot green tea from Starbucks
*Petite Vanilla Scone (it's my other weakness)

Dinner
*steak fajitas with sauteed veggies (onion and peppers)
*no tortilla
*one cup of nonfat milk

Exercise
*Zumba with Jane for one hour. My favorite time of day. And, she played Waca Waca song. One of my current favorites!!

My diet lacked enough fruit today, but, at least I didn't gorge out on cheesecake!! I was definately tempted today by all the sweets at Starbucks. I got a petite vanilla scone which has around 140 calories because you only get like 3 or 4 bites out of it!! I'm laughing because some of their other desserts and breads contain 300 or more calories!! Uh, yeah, I'm not doing much of that anymore! At least in theory anyways!!

Tomorrow is Friday. Another day to try and live right. Morning Zumba class with Dawn. And, that's all that I have planned for the day. Study and/or prepare for my ESL class. Maybe a little bit of both. And, try to eat healthily. This is my life. And saving $1.00 a day for next year's cruise with Vineyard!! I think that would be so fun to go on a cruise with Vineyard! Oh yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment